“We continue to be impressed with your process. The integrity and commitment of the people on your team truly set you apart.”
– Carolyn J. Brown, PhD., Founder, Breakthrough to Literacy, McGraw-Hill Education
Join a company where you can collaborate with the best and the brightest while working with emerging technologies!
ISE is a leading full-service software development and systems integration firm specializing in big data services, mobile application development, vehicle telematics and software engineering process.
What we do
Divide and conquer. Our business is comprised of divisions, each focused on a unique aspect of our company:
- ISE’s Professional Services provides our clients with the complete spectrum of software engineering services to solve their business challenges with the help of ISE’s extensive perspective and experience;
- Our Compliance Services provides ISE’s commercial-grade telematics platform, eFleetSuite, which includes robust safety & compliance applications such as electronic driver logs and Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting applications to business partners worldwide; and
- ISE’s Fleet Services leverages eFleetSuite to provide an end-to-end safety-focused solution geared toward satisfying commercial fleet customer and partner needs throughout North America.
A team devoted to success
Behind our premier solutions and services is the industry’s finest team of dedicated software engineering experts. We hire only the most passionate and driven professionals, and have created a culture that encourages career development, provides an atmosphere for creative thinking and innovation, and is just plain fun.
Do great work, in a great work environment
Of course we have all the standard perks, including Medical and Dental benefits, 401(k) with a generous company match, employer paid long-term disability, three weeks of paid time off to start AND a winter shutdown. But here are some of the things that truly make ISE a cool place to work:
- A formalized growth and development program – we are dedicated to ongoing learning.
- Accommodating work schedules – hey, if something comes up just let us know!
- Commitment to work/life balance – your personal life matters, too.
- A casual, relaxed environment – we aren’t a suit-and-tie kind of place.
- ISE Ping Pong Table – it can get a bit competitive at times!
- Regular, unscheduled Nerf battles – duck!
- Company outings to baseball and hockey games – we like to have fun together even outside of work.
- Parking lot BBQs and bags tournaments – what better way to celebrate summer?
- Employee-led Philanthropy, Lunch and Learn, Culture, and Internship Committees – ensuring that ISE is a top workplace.
- And we even have a Fun Committee that is always up to something —think chili Cook Offs, “Pi”e Day, Bike-to-Work events, etc.
Plainly stated, ISE is a really fabulous place to work.
In fact, our culture is award-winning. We have been named by the Corridor Business Journal “Best of the Corridor” (2013, 2014), one of the “Coolest Places to Work” (2013) and one of the Fastest Growing Companies (2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015). We have also been named by The Des Moines Register as one of Iowa’s Top Workplaces for the past three consecutive years (2013, 2014, and 2015)!